Monday, January 19, 2009

Phuket Trip Day 3(Last Day)

Today is the last day we stay in Phuket. But also my small cousin brother birthday..
Early in the morning, we pack our things and get ready to Airport...
but before go to Airport we go to a place thats got elephant trecking, ATV, b gun shoot and others.... When we reach there, some of my cousin go to elephant trecking..
My brother, me, Daniel,, cousin sister and cousin brother wanted to go for ATV
but Daniel and another cousin brother not enuff tall.. so they go play bb gun..
what is ATV???
just take a look at the 3 picture below..

haha... funny?? wakaka
but its nice, this ATV got 2 types: Jungle Trecking and Field trecking.. but field trecking wet wet water only lar... HAHA...
hmm.... the next is after we finish this ATV, daniel also finish his 400 bullet shooting...
he bring his result for me and let me see... WALAU.... a big hole at the center... haha..
After finish this all programmes,
we start move to Phuket International Airport
after we check in we go to buger king to have our lunch.. all bugger 100++... not RM o
Is Thai butt.....(swt..)

No comments: