Monday, July 20, 2009

Nicholas Teo 718 Mini Concert

Before Start, we took this picture!
This is Aaron... quite far right.. sorry lar!
This is me.. thanks Aaron lar! so near, but when i take his one.....
Me and Aaron... handsome right!
This is Jason and me!
Mini Concert START~!!





Nicholas Teo 718 Mini Concert Opening



hmm.. this concert is nice for me... Agnes they all feel boring..
when nearly start, Aaron suddenly turn emo... lol
crazy boy.. but after that, the mouth cant stop talking..

He sang 11 songs! weeeee~

i went to stage take his signature too.. he look so handsome when i saw him...
his hair issss so curly.. but nice.. im going to do that soon!
when at stage Garwen took picture me and jason standing there! lazy upload!
haha.. go to my facebook then u can see it! hahah

this concert finish at 10.30... then we waited my bro outside the stadium
4ppl fit in a SMALL KANCIL.... 4 ppl at back seat... wah!
then Garwen And Lee took taxi..
i din go supper with them.. cause no ppl fetch me backk...
haih!

okie okie.. my birthday is coming soon....
723!!!





No comments: