Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Back!!

hahaha, long time no blogging ad!
haih.. last wednesday i was so scared..
cause my grandfather had a operation!
Wednesday i stay at hospital half day..
and Thursday went to eat Shabu Shabu
with my aunty, cousins(daniel, Denise, Debra)
wooohooo... last week everyday i spend nearly 2 hours in hospital,
1 hours in car... haih...
but now my gradnfather ad discharged!
Today(Wednesday, 28-10-09) i should be go genting with Eunice
but, not feeling like going and my mom dun let..
sad.. i ad skipped school for 11 days... woohooo!
i stay at my aunty house ad for 1 week...
spend all the times playing with my cousin(daniel)
haha.. had alot fun!
do you? hope so...

to: didi, daniel
next week you are going to terrengannu for 1 weeks... i know that u are not scare because ur father and mom are not beside u! but your mom keep on tell me she very worry bout u! haih! haha.. u go there u better get a CHANPION back... arghh! if not i sure kill you... bleuk!

No comments: